We all have a reason to drink wine!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

going to paradise




This week my reason to drink wine is :  going to paradise!!!
Do you also want to go to paradise? Follow the steps!!!!



And now!!!!
Welcome to paradise!!!!!!!!!



Do you want eating and drinking moët et Chandon?
The 2 and 3 of December I was at le grand tasting  with my friend Cheng.  I had the pleasure to go to a demonstration of champagne and food pairing with Mr Brévot, the wine maker , and the chief from Moet et Chandon: Mr Bernard Dance assisted by its second chief: Franc Houssac.




The chefs take to pose!!!
While cooking, the chief gave us some advices:
“the best mean to make experience is to go beyond the wine” .
 I had the privilege  to eat and drink Moet et Chandon do you want to know the menu?



















Champagne Moët et Chandon Impérial, blanc & Saint Jacques with grapefruit emulsion.  







I know you hate me !!!!  but it is not finish!!





Second part of meal!






-












 Champagne Moët et Chandon Grand Vintage, blanc 2002 & Gambas and zabaglione with curry powder.  



If you want the recipies follow our news on the reason wine!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment