We all have a reason to drink wine!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beautiful limited editions!!!

Hi my friends!!

I am really happy today to make you discover some fantastic limited editions of spirits drinks!! I get this idea while searching a present for my brother.  and I'm sure it will be a great idea for you too: for your friends and member of your family!



Hey!! I found this one for my brother! His name is JB !! funny no?  Humm.

So it's the 2012 limited edition of the J&B Whisky. This whisky comes from UK and they get the idea to "play" with the union jag flag. Very colourfull edition, I love it!!
Price: 45€



This one is the Chivas limited edition made by christion Lacroix. A special "ice" style, very elegant!!
Price: 100€

Cutty sark invent a Tam O'shanter edition. It's the name of a poem of the scotish Robert Burns whose subject was hunting. The gravure on the bottle represents a hunting scene.Quite a strange edition but in adequation with the origin of this Whishy!
Price 195€

This beautiful bottle contains an italian muscat Brandy made by Bepi Tosolini : a master in the art of distillation. This limited edition with aromas of honey, raisin and nuts is really good to drink with a cigar.
But if, like me, you don't smoke you can drink it closing the eyes and thinking about the sun AND THE HEAT!!!!!!
The price of the dream is: 169€

See you soon guys!!!!!

Louise

2 comments:

  1. Yes of course! And also you can keep the bottle and start a collection. Nice idea for interior decoration too.

    ReplyDelete